Tree trimming improves the safety, appearance, and health of your trees. Keeping your trees beautiful and safe adds value to your landscape, and property. Trees are many times the centerpieces of your landscape and are usually the tallest natural elements on your property. Their appearance goes a long way to making first impressions. Trimming helps create the best shaped and healthiest trees.
SOME OF OUR TREE TRIMMING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Crown Cleaning: Tree crowning is a term used to refer to the parts of the tree that are above ground. Crown cleaning service is where we remove any branches and water spouts from the inner two-thirds of the crown to ensure the best possible tree health. This could include any dead, diseased, crowded, or weak branches.
- Crown Reduction: With this, we focus on the outer third of all those branches by trimming those to help lessen the weight on the inner two-thirds. This prevents limb breakage and helps a tree’s foundation strength.
- Crown Thinning: Here we focus on inner branches by removing selected ones so both air and sunlight can reach the inside of the tree. Think of this as being similar to trimming high branches of a large tree because it is blocking the sun over your yard and stunting the growth of plants and grass.
- Crown Raising: This is simply cutting away those branches that might be hanging too low over a sidewalk, or driveway, or might be bumping up against your windows and surrounding buildings.
- Crown Restoration: This is necessary to improve the overall structure of a tree when one has been severely damaged.
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN IT’S TIME TO TRIM A TREE?
If you have trees that are filled with diseased, damaged, or dead branches, trimming can help. Timely tree trimming can keep your trees from becoming dangerous as well, and stop the need for tree removal. A tree with wild branches growing in several different directions can become unbalanced and have a greater risk of falling over and causing damage to your property or surrounding structures.. Our highly trained trimmers can help you make the decision. Using their comprehensive knowledge, they can create a plan to ensure the trees are trimmed to complement and balance the rest of your property.
There are many reasons for getting your trees trimmed:
- Safety. In certain cases your trees may become so big and unwieldy that they threaten the safety of your home and family. Trees must be trimmed back to prevent future catastrophe by improving tree structure so that branch attachments grow strong and can withstand high winds and major storms.
- Tree Health. Removing dead wood allows damaged tree branches to close over and block out decay. Crown thinning your tree allows light and air penetration to the inner parts of the tree, allowing the interior foliage to grow and aid in photosynthesis.
- Aesthetics. Our goal is to enhance the beauty of your trees by trimming them in a way that looks natural.
We always make sure to take care of both you and your property. No matter the breed, size, or growth of the tree, we will be able to take care of it with our experience and tree equipment. Whether you need tree trimming, tree removal or stump grinding after removing a tree, we have the experience to get your project done.
Call or contact us today to set up an appointment.